THE BORING LEGAL STUFF
1. All members must use the fingerprint scanner when entering the gym.
2. If any member wishing to enter the premises and/or use the facilities does not use the fingerprint scanner, admission will be at the discretion of Management.
3. A towel must be used to wipe down machines after use.
4. The use of Raw Gyms and its facilities is at the member’s own risk and we shall have no liability for any loss, injury or damage sustained by the member.
5. Members are required to comply with the rules and follow health and safety guidance as displayed on the premises.
6. In the event of default of payment we reserve the right to re-apply for the outstanding amount from your bank account or credit card on any day throughout the month.
7. Payment of monthly direct debits are due regardless of usage.
8. Monthly members are subject to a 12 month commitment period and may not cancel their membership until the 12 months has passed.
9. After the first 90 days your membership may be frozen free of charge for up to 90 days (90 day commitment period does not apply to annual subscriptions). At the time of freezing your membership you must provide a reactivation date and on this date your subscription will begin to charge you at your normal membership rate. This may be adjusted pro rata if you freeze or unfreeze in the middle of a billing period.
10. If you have been a member of the gym for more than 90 days and wish to freeze your membership, you can do so through the FAQ section on our website. Please allow 12-14 working days before billing period to allow for a freeze. As for cancellations, all cancellations require 30 days notice in writing and must be done by visiting the club.
11. The gym and its facilities shall not be abused or damaged in any way. Any damage caused to Raw Gyms property due to a reckless or negligent act will be paid by you.
12. Membership refers to the use of the facilities at Raw Gym Donnybrook and Raw Gym Sandyford, including attendance of classes.
13. These Terms and Conditions apply to members and to guests of Raw Gyms, both referred to as ‘members’ throughout.
14. Management reserve the right to terminate membership at any time for any reason we see fit. In addition to this management reserve the right to terminate membership due to non-compliance with these Terms and Conditions, including behaviour deemed detrimental to the welfare, good order or character of the gym and its members.
15. Management reserve the right to refuse application for membership.
16. Lockers are provided for daily use only and property may not be left in lockers overnight. Unclaimed property is kept on the premises for a maximum of 7 days and is then donated to charity.
17. Raw Gyms is not responsible for any loss, damage or theft of property.
18. Members are responsible for providing a secure lock to protect their property in the lockers provided.
19. By joining Raw Gyms, members are consenting to the use of video and photo recordings both in the form of CCTV recordings and for potential use on social media.
20. Members confirm they are in good physical health and know of no medical/other reason why they should not engage in exercise or why they should not use Raw Gyms facilities that would be detrimental to their health and safety.
21. Raw Gyms, its members, employees and third party agents are indemnified against any action or claim arising in injury, loss, damage or death as a result of the member using the gym facilities.
22. All members must complete a fitness induction before using the gym
23. You must get instruction before using any piece of equipment
24. Don’t enter studios while class is on.
25. Classes are limited numbers and are first-come-first-served
26. Only persons over 16 years are allowed use the gym facility
27. Please wipe down all machine after use
28. Replace all free weight, barbells, db’s after use
29. Members are not allowed personal train other members
30. For health and safety, correct attire must be worn when exercising
31. Members are responsible for their own belongings
32. Please be respectful of other members and refrain from making excessive noise while training
33. Misusing equipment will lead to injury/damage the equipment. Please follow instructions on the machine or ask for assistance from the fitness team.
34. No dumbell’s on cardio equipment
35. Members are not allowed reserve any equipment
36. All members must be out of showers 15 minutes before closing times and must be off the premises by closing time
37. Management have the right to amend the facility rules at their sole discretion
38. You may not use the gymnasium whilst under the influence of alcohol or anticoagulant, antihistamines, beta-blockers, narcotics, or tranquillisers. If you have high or low blood pressure, heart disease and/or diabetes you should consult your doctor prior to using a Club.
39. Class timetables and instructors are subject to change from time to time without notice.
40. An instructor may, at any time, ask you to leave a class if you are jeopardising the safety or enjoyment of others
41. We reserve the right to limit you to participating in only one exercise class per day.
42. A proper warm-up is essential to avoid muscle injury. Therefore, no one will be permitted entry to class if more than 10 minutes late.
43. You are exercising at your own risk. Please be aware that Raw Condition Ltd. accepts no responsibility for injuries you may incur while exercising in the facility. A medical questionnaire must be completed by all gym users prior to commencing your first gym session
44. A proper cool-down and stretch is important after working out. If you need to leave class early, please allow an extra 5 minutes to cool down properly. This is for your safety and good health.
45. Teenagers aged 16 years are permitted to use the fixed weight machines only. However, exceptions may be made if an individual is shown appropriate and safe exercises by one of our qualified gym instructors.
SEPA CHANGES TO DIRECT DEBIT PAYMENTS: FROM 1ST FEB 2014
1. SEPA, the Single Euro Payments Area, is a European driven regulation which came into affect 1st Feb 2014. Direct debits that were submitted to Bank of Ireland under the existing IRECC scheme have been replaced with the SEPA Direct Debit scheme from 1st February 2014. The SEPA Direct Debit (SDD) scheme allows both domestic and cross-border collections to be made in euro. Consumers are able to pay for goods or services throughout Europe via direct debit as easily, securely and efficiently as they do at home.
2. Ashbourne Managment, on behalf of Raw Gyms, will collect your Direct Debit on your payment date, however your bank may take longer to process your payment (up to 3 days) therefore your payment may come out of your account 3 days later.
3. SEPA does not affect how you cancel your membership you must still cancel in person 30 days prior to your payment date.
4. Terms and conditions for the consumer are standardised across all 32 SEPA countries.
5. The SEPA Direct Debit scheme covers both recurring and one-off direct debit collections
6. BIC and IBAN are the only permissible account and bank identifiers.
7. There will be an additional charge, applied by Ashbourne Management, for any missed Direct Debit payments.